- Atlanta, GA
- Full Time
- Mid Level
Title: Design Specialist
Classification (FLSA): Exempt
Position type: Full time
Reports to: Design Manager
Summary / Objective:
The Design Specialist will deliver innovative and creative design work to support marketing initiatives. This team member will report to the Design Manager. The ideal candidate is passionate about design and finds unique ways to tell a story visually. They can understand a target audience and bring marketing materials, messaging, presentations, web pages, or content to life in a way that engages your target audience.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and have fun working with a collaborative marketing team. They will have experience designing multiple types of media including marketing documents, presentations, infographics, web pages, digital ads and emails, while aligning brand consistency across each. They can take something complex and make it simple through use of visuals. They are super creative and enjoy creating something new each day.
- Understand QGenda brand guidelines and style. Design materials used for marketing and cross-functional needs that align with brand style.
- Work with marketing team members to design presentations, emails, content, ads, landing pages and more to support marketing campaigns and programs.
- Understand QGenda solutions and brand story in order to create designs that bring that story to life.
- Develop new presentations for sales to use in customer and prospect discussions.
- Design web pages, landing pages, social and digital ads to support our digital marketing efforts.
- Manage tasks and deadlines to ensure on-time completion of deliverables.
- 5% travel.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 2+ years of design experience required (Must provide design samples/portfolio)
- Super creative
- Strong design skills and knowledge of color, usability, layout, typography and design principles
- Experience with Adobe Creative (i.e. InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere)
- Ability to make the complex simple through visual design
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organized with ability to follow-up on and manage details
Familiarity with UI/UX principles, HTML/CSS/Wordpress is a plus
- Team player
Education / Professional Certifications or Licenses Required:
- Bachelor degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent industry experience.
- Degree in graphic design or closely-related discipline.
Work Environment / Physical demands/ Travel Requirements:
Computer-based work environment.
Sitting and standing for extended periods.
Lifting of 10 - 15 pounds.
- 2021 - Top 100 Software Companies (The Software Report)
- 2021 - Best in KLAS
- 2021 - GA Fast 40
- 2020 - Deloitte Technology Fast 500
- 2020 - AJC Best Places to Work
- 2020 - Top 25 Software Sales Executives
- 2020 - Atlanta CFO of the Year
- 2019 - AJC Best Places to Work
- 2018 - EY Entrepreneur of the Year
- 2018 - Deloitte Technology Fast 500
- 2018 - Glassdoor Top 50 CEO
Compensation & Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Eligible
- 401k Employer Match
Great Benefits & Culture:
- Full Health and Dental (QGenda pays 100% of the individual premiums)
- Employee-centric work culture
- 3 "Flex Hours" per week
- Relaxed vacation policy
- Company outings
- Costco membership
- Casual dress
- Opportunity to be part of a fast growing software company with hundreds of customers and thousands of users around the world.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.