Customer Support Specialist
QGenda, headquartered in Atlanta, is the leading innovator in enterprise healthcare workforce management and provider operations, serving more than 4,000 organizations in over 45 different specialties.Leading physician groups, hospitals, academic medical centers, and enterprise health systems use QGenda to advance provider scheduling, optimize capacity, and improve access to care.
As a Customer Support Specialist, you will provide an exceptional support experience for QGenda's customers by delivering our industry-leading best practices. You will work closely with members from across the greater Customer Experience organization to provide creative solutions to support requests and project-based assignments involving the QGenda application, aligning to our unified targeted business outcome.
What You'll Do
- Maintain a professional and positive attitude in all customer and company interactions, both internal and external
- Collaborate with members of the CX organization, when necessary, to complete project based assignments within defined time frames and/or meeting identified deadlines
- Set and manage appropriate customer expectations around resolution and response times, adhering to established service-level agreements (SLAs)
- Deliver high customer satisfaction and low customer effort by providing solutions to issues in a timely fashion, escalating to senior team members as necessary
- Hold high degree of functional knowledge of QGenda solutions
- Ensure timely and accurate tracking of time, cases, projects, contacts and accounts within designated systems, following QGenda best practices
What Experience You'll Need:
- Associates / Bachelors Degree preferred, or equivalent industry experience in customer service or tech support
- Excellent case management and time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented - ability to complete assignments and maintain communication with a high degree of accuracy and timeliness
- Ability to follow protocols and policies as defined by QGenda and CX Leadership
*Note: Computer programming skills are NOT required
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.