QGenda is a fast growing Atlanta-based healthcare software company, with an amazing corporate culture, where we strive to be the best place to be a customer. Our software is used by thousands of hospital departments around the world to automatically generate the most optimized physician work schedules to accommodate complex business rules and accurately schedule the appropriate medical provider based on their skill level, specialty, availability, and preferences.
As a Software Development Engineer in Test, you will design, develop, and maintain automated test suites for our web and mobile applications. The QGenda SDET team engages in exciting and unique testing challenges, leveraging the latest tools and processes. You will play an integral part in driving innovative solutions and shaping our automation approach into a successful future!
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Build automated test suites to exercise our application using C#, NUnit, and Selenium
- Add to and maintain our mobile testing framework using Python and Appium.
- Analyze and decompose a complicated software system and design a testing strategy
- Work with developers and QA on a scrum team to advance our automated testing efforts
- 2+ years of experience writing automated test frameworks from scratch
- 2+ years of experience working with an automation testing scrum team
- Experience writing code in an object-oriented programming language
- Experience with Selenium and Appium or a similar automation framework
- Good understanding of test methodology and automation strategies
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or Computer Engineering from a major U.S. university
- Excellent communication skills and upbeat personality
Compensation & Perks
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Eligible
- 401k Employer Match
- Pluralsight Subscription
Great Benefits & Culture
- Full Health and Dental (QGenda pays 100% of the individual premiums)
- Employee-centric work culture
- Work remotely when needed
- 3 "Flex Hours" per week
- Relaxed vacation policy
- Company outings
- Weekly catered lunches
- Monthly on-site car washes
- Costco membership
- Casual dress
- Opportunity to be part of a fast growing software company with hundreds of customers and thousands of users around the world.
This position is based in Atlanta, GA.
Follow us on Instagram for a peak inside our great company culture. (Instagram.com/QGendaLife)