Software Engineer, Full Stack (.NET)
Title: Software Engineer, Full Stack (.NET)
Classification (FLSA): Exempt
Position type: Full time
Reports to: Software Development Team Lead
Summary / Objective:
QGenda is a fast-growing Atlanta-based healthcare software company, with an amazing corporate culture, where we strive to be the best place to be a customer. Our software is used by thousands of hospital departments around the world to automatically generate the most optimized physician work schedules to accommodate complex business rules and accurately schedule the appropriate medical provider based on their skill level, specialty, availability, and preferences.
In your role as a Software Engineer you will work with others to design, develop, and implement any changes, bug fixes, and new features to our web application QGenda.com. We're looking for engineers who thrive in scrum environments. Our scrum team works in two week sprints and has a strong track record of meeting sprint commitments. We value collaborative architecture discussions, continuous integration, and ensuring quality through unit and functional testing. Our engineers solve challenging problems ranging from automating complex schedules to developing optimized user interfaces for visualizing schedules. If tackling these kinds of challenges sounds interesting, we'd love to talk to you!
- Work on a Scrum team and participate in all aspects of the development process
- Develop new features and make modifications to existing features
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 1-2 years’ experience with web development using .NET
- Knowledge of C# and ASP.NET MVC
- Experience with Entity Framework preferred
- Experience writing unit tests using NUnit, MSTest, or similar testing framework
- Experience with React and Redux is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree from Major University
- Experience with Agile development processes
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and upbeat personality
Education / Professional Certifications or Licenses Required:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent industry experience
Work Environment / Physical demands/ Travel Requirements:
- Computer-based work environment.
- Sitting and standing for extended periods
- Lifting of 5 - 10 pounds.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.