Title: Product Marketing Manager
Classification (FLSA): Exempt
Position type: Full time
Reports to: VP, Marketing
Summary / Objective:
The Product Marketing Manager will develop and execute creative, forward thinking product marketing strategy, messaging, plans and campaigns to achieve marketing and sales goals. In this role, you will know our products and be the expert on the market, competition and target audience. This will enable you to create plans, strategies and campaigns that position our solutions to solve unique challenges and create new opportunities.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and have fun shifting to adapt to changing market needs. You have experience with digital marketing and understand how to incorporate digital into product marketing campaigns in a way that drives results in healthcare. You can take something complex and make it simple. You also have a keen ability to understand the complexities of healthcare technology and translate capabilities into compelling value propositions.
You like to collaborate with forward-thinking teams, including the broader marketing team, product management, sales, and customer success to develop innovative programs that drive results. You also like to track results and measure success of your marketing programs. You love what you do and are passionate about marketing and healthcare IT.
- Become a market expert for your solutions. Stay on top of trends, news and changes that impact your target market and solutions.
- Know our solutions inside and out. Use that knowledge to shape messaging that conveys a differentiated value prop and benefits.
- Work with the product management team to identify target audience, market challenges, solution positioning and translate that into a compelling value proposition and go-to-market strategy.
- Understand competitive solutions, messages, and value prop. Use that insight to create messaging to position QGenda to win.
- Understand our target audience. Develop segmentation and buyer personas. Create strategies to effectively manage our contacts to support strategic campaigns.
- Develop product marketing plans and campaigns to support strategic goals for your solutions. Set campaign goals and measure results.
- Create product marketing plans that include effective use of digital marketing, email automation, industry events and PR to achieve goals.
- Keep in lock-step with the sales team to ensure alignment and collaboration in market facing activities. Deliver sales messaging and tools to support product marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with product management to lead cross-functional efforts to support product launches. Develop marketing launch plans to release new solutions to the market.
- Work with the marketing team to create content that supports our strategy and campaigns, ensuring consistent communication of compelling value propositions.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to execute on product marketing plans and campaigns.
- Track and measure results of marketing campaigns. Make adjustments to achieve targets.
- 5% travel
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 5+ years of product marketing experience required
- Experience in healthcare IT preferred
- Experience with workforce management solutions preferred
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically
- Strong “figure it out mentality”, creative-thinking, interpretation and problem-solving skills
- Experience working with healthcare IT and / or workforce management software preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and works with limited direction
- Organized with ability to follow-up on and manage details
- Team player
- Strong leadership skills
Education / Professional Certifications or Licenses Required:
- Bachelor degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent industry experience.
Work Environment / Physical demands/ Travel Requirements:
Computer-based work environment.
Sitting and standing for extended periods.
Lifting of 5 - 10 pounds.
- 2021 - Top 100 Software Companies (The Software Report)
- 2021 - Best in KLAS
- 2021 - GA Fast 40
- 2020 - Deloitte Technology Fast 500
- 2020 - AJC Best Places to Work
- 2020 - Top 25 Software Sales Executives
- 2020 - Atlanta CFO of the Year
- 2019 - AJC Best Places to Work
- 2018 - EY Entrepreneur of the Year
- 2018 - Deloitte Technology Fast 500
- 2018 - Glassdoor Top 50 CEO
Compensation & Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Eligible
- 401k Employer Match
Great Benefits & Culture:
- Full Health and Dental (QGenda pays 100% of the individual premiums)
- Employee-centric work culture
- 3 "Flex Hours" per week
- Relaxed vacation policy
- Company outings
- Costco membership
- Casual dress
- Opportunity to be part of a fast growing software company with hundreds of customers and thousands of users around the world.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.