Technical Account Manager
QGenda, headquartered in Atlanta, is the leading innovator in enterprise healthcare workforce management and provider operations, serving more than 4,000 organizations in over 45 different specialties.Leading physician groups, hospitals, academic medical centers, and enterprise health systems use QGenda to advance provider scheduling, optimize capacity, and improve access to care.
Within our Customer Experience (CX) organization, we are looking for customer-focused individuals that want to help carry out the CX mission of enabling our healthcare customers to maximize the value of QGenda! Individuals that have a thirst for knowledge, a natural curiosity to learn and a desire to identify root causes of strange problems but find the most effective solutions to meet the customers needs are who we are looking for.
As a Technical Account Manager (TAM), you will be the trusted technical advisor throughout a customer's lifecycle. You are a QGenda product expert and will leverage your knowledge to ensure our customers adopt and utilize QGenda to its fullest potential. You will work closely with the Customer Success Manager (CSM) as well as every other team within QGenda, from Sales and Product Engineering, to Implementation and Customer Support.
What You'll Do
- Provide technical support and respond to escalated support tickets for assigned customers
- Participate in ongoing planning, implementation and optimization of automated workflows to drive scalable customer success activities and customer support
- Assist in the onboarding of customers to QGenda by providing organized training to admins and end users to ensure customers maximize the power of QGenda
- Build and maintain essential technical knowledge of QGenda, becoming a source of knowledge and expert on new product features with the availability of QGenda, becoming a source of knowledge and expert on new product features with the availability to train internally and externally on those features
- Demonstrate expertise on technical topics by collaborating with CSM team to help prepare for business reviews
- Manage and achieve key business metrics including CSAT, Response and Resolution Time, Productivity, Adoption and Revenue Retention goals
- Collaborate with CSMs, QGenda Support, Product Liaison and other teams to assist with technical issues raised by customers
- Provide effective feedback to team members and their respective supervisors
- Adhere to existing best practices and offer input on establishing new or updating existing best practices
- Lead client onsite activities related to implementation and preparation for go-live
- Adhere to all company policies, QGenda workflows and case entry requirements
What You Need
- Bachelor's Degree required, Engineering or other technical degree preferred
- 1-3 years of customer relationship management
- Ability to travel for customer meetings, conferences, and other industry events
- Ability to interact across organizations to ensure outstanding service is delivered
- Strong technical communication skills, both written and verbal
Extra Bonus Points If You Have:
- SaaS/Software technical configuration and service experience
- Success COACHING CCSM Level 1 and Level 2 certifications
- Experience/exposure to Healthcare market and IT ecosystem
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.