Customer Success Consultant, Schedule360
- Atlanta, GA
- Full Time
- Customer Success
- Mid Level
Position type: Full time
Reports to: Supervisor/Manager, CS
FLSA Status: Exempt
Summary / Objective:
As a Customer Success Consultant, you will work with customers to define requirements and apply best practices to implement the Schedule360 solution. You will provide an exceptional support experience for Schedule360’s customers by delivering our industry-leading best practices. You will work closely with members from across the greater Customer Success organization to provide creative solutions to support requests and project-based assignments involving the Schedule360 application, aligning to our unified targeted business outcome.
- Maintains a professional and positive attitude in all customer and company interactions, both internal and external.
- Collaborates with members of the CS organization, when necessary, to complete project based assignments within defined time frames and/or meeting identified deadlines.
- Provides meaningful feedback on current customer companies to other members of the CS Organization, including, but not limited to: CS Consultants, CSXs, and PMs.
- Sets and manages appropriate customer expectations around resolution and response times, adhering to established Service-Level Agreements.
- Delivers high customer satisfaction and low customer effort by providing solutions to issues in a timely fashion, escalating to senior team members as necessary.
- Manages customer reworks by developing a clear timeline for completion.
- Maintains proper internal and external communications to ensure all necessary parties remain aware of implementation goals and project timelines.
- Promotes customer stability and self-reliance through knowledge-transfer.
- Adheres to all support policies, workflows, and ticket-handling processes.
- Holds a high degree of understanding of functional knowledge within the Schedule360 solution.
- Maintains customer satisfaction by completing maintenance on time based on the customer requests.
- Proactively identifies inefficiencies and works with customer to develop solutions
- Monitors usage, identifies lack of product use. This includes monitoring for unpublished schedule, automation, requesting, swapping, and registered users.
- Acts as voice of customer by using feedback to escalate product and process changes.
- Completes other duties as directed by management/leadership.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent collaboration skills; works well under the direction of others and collaborates well with peers
- Detail oriented; Ability to complete assignments and maintain communication with a high degree of accuracy and timeliness
- Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of tasks, deliverables and requirements with regard to project assignments, cases, and workload
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 1-3 years applicable experience
- 2021 - Top 100 Software Companies (The Software Report)
- 2021 - Best in KLAS
- 2021 - GA Fast 40
- 2020 - Deloitte Technology Fast 500
- 2020 - AJC Best Places to Work
- 2020 - Top 25 Software Sales Executives
- 2020 - Atlanta CFO of the Year
- 2019 - AJC Best Places to Work
- 2018 - EY Entrepreneur of the Year
- 2018 - Deloitte Technology Fast 500
- 2018 - Glassdoor Top 50 CEO
Compensation & Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Eligible
- 401k Employer Match
Great Benefits & Culture:
- Full Health and Dental (QGenda pays 100% of the individual premiums)
- Employee-centric work culture
- 3 "Flex Hours" per week
- Relaxed vacation policy
- Company outings
- Costco membership
- Casual dress
- Opportunity to be part of a fast growing software company with hundreds of customers and thousands of users around the world.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.