- Atlanta, GA
- Part Time
- Student (College)
Title: Product Intern
Classification (FLSA): Non-Exempt
Position type: Temporary
Reports to: Product Owner
QGenda is a fast-growing Atlanta-based healthcare software company, with an amazing
corporate culture, where we strive to be the best place to be a customer. As a healthcare workforce management solution, our products are used by thousands of hospital departments to help them optimize their resources and better serve patients.
In your role as a Product Intern, you will play an integral role on our Product Team by working closely with Product Owners and Product Analysts to analyze complex business problems and then design, document and present solutions to the Development team.
- Participate in requirement gathering sessions and customer discoveries to understand the real business challenges and requirements
- Work with Product Owners in translating epics into user stories to design a solution to address the real needs of stakeholders.
- Write user stories and acceptance criteria to present to the Development Team on a weekly basis.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for user stories and their acceptance criteria.
- Collaborate with UX team to generate mock-ups needed for stories involving UI/UX changes and new features
- Lead the story breakdown process, including the Story Review and Story Time meetings to explain requirements to the Development Team and facilitate story sizing/estimation.
- Participate in daily/weekly Agile Scrum ceremonies and meetings such as Daily Standup, Scrum of Scrums, and other meetings scheduled to manage sprint delivery.
- Lead special projects as directed by the Product Owner.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and an upbeat personality.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, ever-changing environment and manage multiple projects.
- Current student pursuing a Bachelor's degree from a major university.
- Minimum 1 year of coursework
Work Environment / Physical demands/ Travel Requirements:
- Computer-based work environment.
- Sitting and standing for extended periods
- Lifting of 5 - 10 pounds.
- 2021 - Top 100 Software Companies (The Software Report)
- 2021 - Best in KLAS
- 2021 - GA Fast 40
- 2020 - Deloitte Technology Fast 500
- 2020 - AJC Best Places to Work
- 2020 - Top 25 Software Sales Executives
- 2020 - Atlanta CFO of the Year
- 2019 - AJC Best Places to Work
- 2018 - EY Entrepreneur of the Year
- 2018 - Deloitte Technology Fast 500
- 2018 - Glassdoor Top 50 CEO
Compensation & Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Eligible
- 401k Employer Match
Great Benefits & Culture:
- Full Health and Dental (QGenda pays 100% of the individual premiums)
- Employee-centric work culture
- 3 "Flex Hours" per week
- Relaxed vacation policy
- Company outings
- Costco membership
- Casual dress
- Opportunity to be part of a fast growing software company with hundreds of customers and thousands of users around the world.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.