Business Development Representative
QGenda is a fast-growing Atlanta-based healthcare software company, with an amazing corporate culture, where we strive to be the best place to be a customer. Our software is used by thousands of hospital departments around the world to automatically generate the most optimized physician work schedules to accommodate complex business rules and accurately schedule the appropriate medical provider based on their skill level, specialty, availability, and preferences.
As a Business Development Representative, you will support our rapidly growing sales team. You will have a strong desire to start and/or expand your sales career with QGenda! The ideal candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills, technical abilities, and phone skills.
- Cold-call & cold-email on businesses and organizations
- Research companies, identify key decision makers, and develop leads
- Qualify leads for sales reps
- Communicate with prospects by phone and email
- Update prospect interaction in the Salesforce.com
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 1-2 years cold calling experience
- Energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, and strong writing skills
- Proficient with email, voicemail, & Google Docs
- Bachelor's degree (B.S. preferred) from a major university in a related field
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.