Customer Success Specialist - Time and Compensation Modules
Position type: Full time
Reports to: Supervisor/Manager, TTCM
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Summary / Objective:
As a Customer Success Specialist, you will provide an exceptional support experience for QGenda’s customers by delivering our industry-leading best practices. You will work closely with members from across the greater Customer Success organization to provide creative solutions to support requests and project-based assignments involving the QGenda application, aligning to our unified targeted business outcome.
- Maintains a professional and positive attitude in all customer and company interactions, both internal and external.
- Collaborates with members of the CS organization, when necessary, to complete project based assignments within defined time frames and/or meeting identified deadlines.
- Provides meaningful feedback on current customer companies to other members of the CS Organization, including, but not limited to: Implementation Consultants, CS Consultants, CSXs, and PMs.
- Sets and manages appropriate expectations around resolution and response times.
- Delivers high customer satisfaction and low customer effort by providing solutions to issues in a timely fashion, escalating to senior team members as necessary.
- Assists other team members in new customer implementation project work during peak workload volumes.
- Assists in entering pay rules from external documentation into our QGenda application.
- Assists in validating customer payroll calculations.
- Completes work with a high degree of accuracy and performs through self-checking of work prior to communicating completion to ensure a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with competing deadlines, ensuring that expectations with different parties are properly set and communicated.
- Leads interactions with customers, either individually or as part of a group/team conversation, such as customer-facing projects and/or training efforts.
- Holds a high degree of understanding of functional knowledge within the QGenda solution.
- Ensures timely and accurate tracking of time, cases, projects, contacts, and accounts within designated systems, following QGenda best practices.
- Completes other duties as directed by a member of QGenda management/leadership.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Highly collaborative across the CS organization
- Excellent case management and time management skills
- Ability to follow protocols and policies as defined by QGenda and CS Leadership
- Detail oriented; Ability to complete assignments and maintain communication with a high degree of accuracy and timeliness
- Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of tasks, deliverables and requirements with regard to project assignments, cases, and workload
- Associates / Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 0-2 years of experience in technical support or other related fields.
- 2021 - Top 100 Software Companies (The Software Report)
- 2021 - Best in KLAS
- 2021 - GA Fast 40
- 2020 - Deloitte Technology Fast 500
- 2020 - AJC Best Places to Work
- 2020 - Top 25 Software Sales Executives
- 2020 - Atlanta CFO of the Year
- 2019 - AJC Best Places to Work
- 2018 - EY Entrepreneur of the Year
- 2018 - Deloitte Technology Fast 500
- 2018 - Glassdoor Top 50 CEO
Compensation & Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Eligible
- 401k Employer Match
Great Benefits & Culture:
- Full Health and Dental (QGenda pays 100% of the individual premiums)
- Employee-centric work culture
- 3 "Flex Hours" per week
- Relaxed vacation policy
- Company outings
- Costco membership
- Casual dress
- Opportunity to be part of a fast growing software company with hundreds of customers and thousands of users around the world.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.