Senior Software Engineer, Full Stack (.NET)
QGenda is a fast growing Atlanta-based healthcare software company, with an amazing corporate culture, where we strive to be the best place to be a customer. Our software is used by thousands of hospital departments around the world to automatically generate the most optimized physician work schedules to accommodate complex business rules and accurately schedule the appropriate medical provider based on their skill level, specialty, availability, and preferences.
In your role as a Senior Software Engineer you will work with others to design, develop, and implement any changes, bug fixes, and new features to our web application QGenda.com. We're looking for engineers who thrive in scrum environments. We value collaborative architecture discussions, continuous integration, and ensuring quality through unit and functional testing. Our engineers solve challenging problems ranging from automating complex schedules to developing optimized user interfaces for visualizing schedules.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work on a Scrum team and participate in all aspects of the development process
- Actively participate in architecture discussions
- Develop new features and make modifications to existing features
- Perform code reviews and mentor junior developers
- Continually look for ways to improve our code base and evaluate new technologies
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of experience in ASP.NET, MVC and Web API
- Strong C# development skills and knowledge of .NET
- Experience with Entity Framework
- Experience writing unit tests using NUnit, MSTest, or similar testing framework
- Experience with Agile development processes and knowledge of SDLC processes
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and upbeat personality
- Experience using dependency injection frameworks preferred
- Experience with functional testing using Selenium a plus
- Experience with React and Redux is a plus
*This is a Full-time Remote role*
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.