Credentialing Customer Success Specialist
- Atlanta, GA
- Full Time
- Mid Level
Summary / Objective:
A Customer Success Specialist provides exceptional support experiences for our customers, accomplished by delivering our industry-leading best practices, and working closely with members from across the greater CS organization, to provide creative solutions of support requests and project-based assignments involving the QGenda Credentialing application, aligning to our unified targeted business outcome.
- Develop a deep understanding of the QGenda Credentialing platform and our value proposition so that you can communicate effectively with customers.
- Help onboard and implement new customers into the QGenda Credentialing platform.
- Interact directly with customers to obtain provider data and migrate from existing platform to the QGenda Credentialing platform
- Ensure that data migration is done efficiently with total accuracy
- Provide updates to new customers on the implementation process on a weekly basis
- Assist in training new customers on how to use the QGenda Credentialing platform
- Respond to customer questions and requests for how to use the QGenda Credentialing platform.
- Communicates to colleagues, direct supervisor, and other leadership within expected, reasonable time frames
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong commitment to ensuring customers’ business objectives are achieved.
- Strong accountability and ownership - holding self and others on the team accountable to meet commitments and deadlines.
- Maintains a professional and positive attitude in all customer and company interactions, both internal and external
- Ability to manage time effectively, prioritize customer needs, evaluate issues that have the largest impact on customer satisfaction and retention.
- Ability to work in a team-based collaborative environment.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and meeting facilitation skills.
- Experience in communicating with clients
- Experience with Excel and Google Workspace (GMail, Docs, Sheets, etc.)
- Previous experience with provider credentialing a strong plus
Education / Professional Certifications or Licenses Required:
- 2 + years of experience working for a SaaS company in a customer success role.
- A Bachelors Degree from an accredited college or university
- 2021 - Top 100 Software Companies (The Software Report)
- 2021 - Best in KLAS
- 2021 - GA Fast 40
- 2020 - Deloitte Technology Fast 500
- 2020 - AJC Best Places to Work
- 2020 - Top 25 Software Sales Executives
- 2020 - Atlanta CFO of the Year
- 2019 - AJC Best Places to Work
- 2018 - EY Entrepreneur of the Year
- 2018 - Deloitte Technology Fast 500
- 2018 - Glassdoor Top 50 CEO
Compensation & Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Eligible
- 401k Employer Match
Great Benefits & Culture:
- Full Health and Dental (QGenda pays 100% of the individual premiums)
- Employee-centric work culture
- 3 "Flex Hours" per week
- Relaxed vacation policy
- Company outings
- Costco membership
- Casual dress
- Opportunity to be part of a fast growing software company with hundreds of customers and thousands of users around the world.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.