Summary / Objective:
The Paralegal will provide transactional support for the QGenda Legal and Compliance team. This person is responsible for administrative tasks surrounding QGenda customer and vendor contracts, compliance and security.
- Assist the Chief Legal Officer and VP of Operations in organizing and tracking customer agreements in QGenda's customer relationship management software
- Audit employee changes and updates in internal systems (ADP and Jira)
- Update and maintain documentation of compliance items during the on/off boarding processes including but not limited to background checks, signed employee agreements, I9’s, HIPAA assessments, and access removal.
- Assess contract requests and drafting standard agreements.
- Support the Legal & Compliance Analyst with RFP and Security Questionnaires when needed.
- Respond to contract-related questions from both internal colleagues and potential/current customers.
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Team-player, someone who is highly collaborative
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and prioritize
- Excellent project management skills
- Meticulous with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to effectively communicate, both verbal and written, with all levels of the organization
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience as approved by leadership
- 3+ years of experience of transactional support, with respect to customer and vendor contracts (preferably in technology/SaaS)
- Familiarity or experience with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Familiarity or experience with Docusign or similar tool for e-signatures
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Apply for this position