- Atlanta, GA
- Full Time
- Customer Success
- Mid Level
Position type: Full time
Reports to: Manager, CS
FLSA Status: Exempt
Summary / Objective:
The Project Manager manages the direction, coordination and control of assigned projects and resources while ensuring alignment with the strategy, commitments and goals of the customer and QGenda teams. A project manager is expected to work closely with teams across QGenda and proactively engage the appropriate resources at the right time.
- Adheres to all company policies, QGenda workflows, and time-entry requirements.
- Consistently manages Salesforce and QGenda platforms. This includes maintaining accounts, contacts, TaskRay Projects, and cases in Salesforce, and maintaining Staff Internal Fields in QGenda.
- Communicates to colleagues, direct supervisor, and other leadership within expected, reasonable time frames.
- Maintains a professional and positive attitude in all customer and company interactions, both internal and external.
- Collaboratively develop and maintain the right documentation to effectively initiate project plans, project status, individual tasks and milestones, completion estimates, and resource allocations.
- Determines resource needs and works with functional managers to staff appropriately (Resource Management, could include CSC, TTCM, integrations).
- Leads and manages all aspects of new, existing and integration customer related projects from contract signing through defined point after go-live.
- Serves as implementation resource, self assigned, and point of escalation for project team using QGenda Project Management best practices.
- Responsible for onboarding of any new CSCs added to the project team during implementation (review any unique elements of the implementation process, standardizations, integrations, etc.).
- Creates and manages detailed project plan, logs, and timelines for each phase and which groups fall into each phase to ensure project remains on time.
- Motivates internal and external teams to meet or exceed goals and objectives.
- Completes CS tasks in a timely manner to ensure customer stability. This includes CSX updates, internal projects, leadership requests, etc.
- Continually identifies customer needs and goals and creates processes to deliver the desired outcome based on the customer's capabilities and available product functionality.
- Capitalizes on upsell opportunities (TTCM, Insights, Room Management, Expansion, additional add-ons) if available and beneficial for the customer.
- Works with CSX and CSCs during enterprise implementation during a wave post-launch to identify opportunities for improvement to ensure the continued successful implementation of the enterprise.
- Completes other duties as directed by a member of QGenda management/leadership.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent collaboration skills; works well under the direction of others and collaborates well with peers
- Demonstrated experience in managing strategic accounts across multispecialties
- Ability to facilitate status report meetings with executives and escalating risk as needed
- Ability to effectively lead a complex implementation from sales to cs handoff to go-live
- Bachelors degree required
- 2-4 years experience leading customer facing projects working with executive leadership
- Demonstrated experience in healthcare and implementation
- Experience in SaaS implementations across complex enterprises
- Able to achieve PMI-PMP certification within the first 6 months of employment
- 2021 - Top 100 Software Companies (The Software Report)
- 2021 - Best in KLAS
- 2021 - GA Fast 40
- 2020 - Deloitte Technology Fast 500
- 2020 - AJC Best Places to Work
- 2020 - Top 25 Software Sales Executives
- 2020 - Atlanta CFO of the Year
- 2019 - AJC Best Places to Work
- 2018 - EY Entrepreneur of the Year
- 2018 - Deloitte Technology Fast 500
- 2018 - Glassdoor Top 50 CEO
Compensation & Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Eligible
- 401k Employer Match
Great Benefits & Culture:
- Full Health and Dental (QGenda pays 100% of the individual premiums)
- Employee-centric work culture
- 3 "Flex Hours" per week
- Relaxed vacation policy
- Company outings
- Costco membership
- Casual dress
- Opportunity to be part of a fast growing software company with hundreds of customers and thousands of users around the world.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.