- Atlanta, GA
- Full Time
- Mid Level
Mission statement: As a Salesforce Administrator, you will work under the direction of the VP of Staff to implement changes and enhancements to QGenda’s Salesforce platform. You will serve as the primary resource for all Salesforce-related questions and requests, and work closely with all departments at QGenda to ensure their Salesforce needs are met. You will complete project-based assignments within the Salesforce platform, aligning with QGenda’s Salesforce strategy.
- Hold a high degree of knowledge within QGenda’s Salesforce platform.
- Implement and document all changes within Salesforce with a high degree of accuracy.
- Serve as a resource for all Salesforce-related questions and requests.
- Enable all departments to use the Salesforce platform efficiently and effectively through training of department leaders when necessary.
- Implement new features and Salesforce add-ons and communicate these changes to departments when necessary.
- Manage multiple projects while delivering a high level of accuracy in a timely manner.
- Deliver high quality results in a timely fashion, and escalate issues to VP of Staff as necessary to ensure a high degree of success.
- Continuously align with QGenda's dynamic and evolving Salesforce strategy.
- Follow and adhere to all policies, including ticket-handling practices.
- Maintain a Salesforce Certified Administrator credential.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- 3+ years experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Must have Salesforce Certified Administrator (CRT101)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, assess impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and upstream and downstream applications, systems, and processes
- Ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests
- Strong understanding of the platform functionality and best practices
- Strong data management abilities
- Project management skills and a positive attitude
- Achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing requests and assignments.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator (CRT101)
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant (CRT251) a plus
- Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant (CRT261) a plus
Work Environment, Physical Demands, Travel Requirements:
- Atlanta Based
- Part-Time Remote as needed
- No travel required
- 2021 - Top 100 Software Companies (The Software Report)
- 2021 - Best in KLAS
- 2021 - GA Fast 40
- 2020 - Deloitte Technology Fast 500
- 2020 - AJC Best Places to Work
- 2020 - Top 25 Software Sales Executives
- 2020 - Atlanta CFO of the Year
- 2019 - AJC Best Places to Work
- 2018 - EY Entrepreneur of the Year
- 2018 - Deloitte Technology Fast 500
- 2018 - Glassdoor Top 50 CEO
Compensation & Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Eligible
- 401k Employer Match
Great Benefits & Culture:
- Full Health and Dental (QGenda pays 100% of the individual premiums)
- Employee-centric work culture
- 3 "Flex Hours" per week
- Relaxed vacation policy
- Company outings
- Costco membership
- Casual dress
- Opportunity to be part of a fast growing software company with hundreds of customers and thousands of users around the world.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.