QGenda is a fast growing Atlanta-based healthcare software company, with an amazing corporate culture, where we strive to be the best place to be a customer. Our software is used by thousands of hospital departments around the world to automatically generate the most optimized physician work schedules to accommodate complex business rules and accurately schedule the appropriate medical provider based on their skill level, specialty, availability, and preferences.
The QGenda Vice President of Strategic Sales leads the company's entire strategic (enterprise) sales team. They will hire, on-board, coach and mentor the Strategic Account Executives (SAEs) and Directors of Strategic Accounts (DSAs) in the US and Canada. Areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to forecasting, mentoring, coaching and reporting on the progress of the strategic accounts team. They will work closely with members of the Sales, Business Development and Marketing teams to build the pipeline required to achieve their bookings goals, while ensuring consistency and conformance with QGenda’s Buying Cycle (QBC).
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual quota objectives.
- Manage the North American Strategic Accounts Team.
- Maximize bookings within the strategic account base.
- Develop strategic territory plan to maximize booking and target account penetration.
- Travel with sales reps to support their prospect sales calls. Provide pre- and post- call coaching.
- Remain knowledgeable of company's products/services to facilitate sales efforts.
- Coach and support the strategic sales reps on the QBC and its activities and tools.
- Develop sales reports and dashboards in SFDC to effectively manage and monitor progress.
- Other duties as directed by manager.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 10+ year of sales experience in the software industry.
- 5+ years of sales management leading teams of 5+ sales reps.
- 3+ Years of healthcare software experience
- Proven track record of delivering sales results (exceeding quota) as a manager.
- Formal sales methodology (IE, Solution Selling, SPIN Selling, etc.).
- SFDC experience.
- Strong leadership, time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communications.
- Process-oriented with a strong sense of accountability to the bookings of the company.
- Strong interpersonal skills as this person will be working closely with all parts of the company.
- Proven ability to succeed in a fast-paced, high stress environment.
- Support and adhere to the Company’s Core Values.
Great Benefits & Culture
- Full Health and Dental (QGenda pays 100% of the individual premiums)
- Employee-centric work culture
- Work remotely when needed
- 3 "Flex Hours" per week
- Relaxed vacation policy
- Company outings
- Weekly catered lunches
- Monthly on-site car washes
- Costco membership
- Casual dress
- Opportunity to be part of a fast growing software company with hundreds of customers and thousands of users around the world.